Monday 14 September 2009

UPDATE/PREVIEW

Just letting everybody know what's going to be coming up on the blog shortly.

BOOK REVIEWS:

Bullets, Bombs and Babes: The Films Of Andy Sidaris
Filmmaking On The Fringe by Maitland McDonagh
Monsters And Mad Scientists by Andrew Tudor
Splatter Movies by John McCarty

MOVIE REVIEWS:

Ten Dead Men (Dir: Ross Boyask)
Infestation (Dir: Ed Evers-Swindell)

I'm still plugging my way through 'Nightmare USA', but as is customary, I won't post a review until I've actually read it from cover to cover. If you're wondering though, thus far it's solid gold. I've also got Crystal Lake Memories, Blood And Black Lace, and Eiji Tsuburaya: Master Of Monsters on the proverbial back burner too.

Remember, if you're a producer or publisher or whatever, amateur or pro, that wants their product reviewed, just drop me an email at occulusorbusyahoocom (insert the "@" and "." respectively) and we'll take it from there.

I'm tempted to post my wishlist of stuff I'm really interested in getting hold of, but fear I would run the risk of alerting people to cool stuff and thus invariably end up in bidding wars against them on Ebay. Yes, I really am that paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment